Monday, October 28, 2013

Tiny Halloween

Boo...Halloween is such a treat (literally) for parents, teachers and just about anyone who gets to watch the costumes come to life. This year has been especially fun for our family, as our daughter is able to say "pumpkin," "boo," she even pretends to be a snake, ghost and witch to scare us. She belly laughs at acting like "halloweenie" As many of you know, I recently launched my own photography business, www.straitphotos.com. I am an avid photographer, have for been for years, just finally gained the confidence to pursue the business side of photos, thanks to my Husband for giving my the push I needed to get out there and "work it girl."
 
All that said, Halloween is the best with colors and costumes. We had a blast at our playgroup's party last pm and are even more excited for the real day!!! 
 
S being Scary...
 
Some of the crew :)

 
 
 
I mean does it get much cuter?
 
 
More soon,
Strait Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment