Saturday, November 2, 2013

Maternity & Family sneak peaks

It appears that everywhere we look there is a beautiful mother about to birth a baby. This weekend (I know ts only Saturday) I have already been lucky enough to photograph 2 expecting mamas and their respective families.

Sneak peaks below:

1. Meet Emily and Brian, free spirits for sure and fun loving people. These photos capture who they and their soon to be born baby girl are in one word: fun. :)


Not to mention that we had a fabulous sunset to work with last pm in gorgeous south mission beach San Diego, CA. .

 .

2. The Wilensky's; Jason, Pamela & sweet Haley are about to add 1 to there family of three.
We met early this morning at Wind N Sea in La Jolla. As a photographer in San Diego, I'm blessed to have such glorious backdrops at my fingertips. The Wilensky's were perfectly willing to play at the beach and let me capture their growing family, what more could I ask for on such a morning.









Now off to start the weekend and bring the camera on a family bike ride. Hope everyone enjoys the day!
Strait Photos

for more information check out: www.straitphotos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment